The Maryland Genetics, Epidemiology, and Medicine Training Program
Genetics Research Day 2018
Genetics Research Day 2018 - Friday, February 9th
- Keynote Lecture: 12:15-1:15, Sommer Hall (E2014)
- Michael Boehnke, Ph.D. - Identifying genes for type 2 diabetes and related traits
- Richard G. Cornell Distinguished University Professor of Biostatistics
- Director, Center for Statistical Genetics
- Director, Genome Science Training Program
- University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Poster session: 1:30-4:00pm, Feinstone Hall
- Submit your poster session abstracts here.
Sponsored by the Burroughs Wellcome Fund.